Dear AUSFIT users,
The withdrawal operation is a risk behavior of asset transfer. Before you make a withdrawal operation, please read this risk warning notice carefully, fully understand the possible risks of the withdrawal operation, and be aware of the various risk factors existing in this service, and fully Consider your own risk awareness, risk identification ability, and risk tolerance, and make conscious decisions about accepting services.
Once you confirm this service reminder, it is deemed that you have read and understood all the contents of this risk reminder, and you voluntarily accept AUSFIT's withdrawal service; it is deemed that you have sufficient knowledge of the risks of withdrawing coins. And voluntarily assume the risks and legal responsibilities that may be faced by the operation of the withdrawal.
Now AUSFIT makes the following risk warning notice and statement:
1. Change of asset ownership: Once the currency is withdrawn to another platform or address, the asset will be controlled by the individual/platform of the withdrawal address;
2. The platform cannot be recovered: Once the withdrawal is completed, the platform will not be able to assist you in recovering the asset withdrawn;
3. Withdrawal of coins to untrusted platforms causes asset losses: Being lured by others, withdrawing coins to untrusted platforms such as fund/multi-level marketing plates, etc..., makes it impossible to withdraw coins from that platform;
4. The loan is not returned: Due to the loan relationship, the currency is withdrawn to another person's address, but the person will no longer return it, resulting in asset loss;
5. Involving money laundering risks: Entrusted or lured by others, assisting others to withdraw money after buying coins, involving participation in money laundering activities, causing assistance to others in crimes, and causing individuals to be held accountable by justice;
6. Wrong address: Due to an individual filling in the wrong address, withdrawing coins to the wrong address, the assets cannot be recovered.
7. Participation in ICO risk: ICO crowdfunding is a high-risk investment behavior. Please be cautious and please do not directly withdraw coins to the ICO crowdfunding address. This will cause you to be unable to collect the digital assets obtained by the crowdfunding.
8. Risks caused by force majeure: including but not limited to wars, financial market crises, natural disasters, major political events, hacker attacks, computer virus outbreaks and other unavoidable and insurmountable force majeure events, as well as other unpredictable or other possible causes Any risk of loss caused by the withdrawal operation. The user shall bear any losses caused by force majeure and accident risks;
9. Any loss caused by the user's fault: The fault includes but is not limited to: wrong decision-making, improper operation, forgotten or leaking password, password being cracked by others, personal computer system intrusion by a third party, and malicious conduct by others when entrusting others to act on behalf of others Or losses caused by improper operation.
10. When the user is detected abnormal by the risk control system, the user clearly refuses or does not actively cooperate to complete the further anti-money laundering verification work required by the platform's risk control.
The platform will have the right to choose to directly identify this account abnormality, and take measures for this, including but not limited to raising the user’s risk level, directly freezing the accounts of such users and related accounts, until the risk control evidence materials provided by the user have passed the platform. Control review.
Special reminder: This risk warning notice does not guarantee all the risks of the withdrawal operation. Before operating the withdrawal through Uniswap, users should fully understand the relevant policies and regulations, carefully read the relevant service agreements of this platform, and be cautious according to their own relevant circumstances. Consider your own trading risk tolerance.
You promise and warrant that you have carefully read this risk warning notice, understand and understand all the risks mentioned above, and voluntarily assume the losses caused to you.